ZINE O'RAMA - BORN OUTTA TIME #33


Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!! My best to you and your families in 2024. 

I am kicking off the new year with a fresh start. After I announced I was shutting down BOT I was motivated to give it another go by the amazing support I received from many of you. Thank you all for your support over the years. As I put this new issue together I realized how much I would miss it as well. I do enjoy sharing my stories of collecting, revisiting long forgotten bands and introducing you to new bands I've discovered. But overall, knowing that you, the readers, enjoy what I throw at you has ignited a spark. I dusted off a couple of articles I had started (I've been wanting to get the piece on The Primates out for months) and landed an interview with an old friend, Achille from France. I've already got a couple of ideas for future issues and I have my eye on hitting 40 issues by the end of this year.


Enough of my blabbing and on with the show!!! Enjoy and keep 'em spinning. Thanks again you all Rock (or bop, or frug, or whatever your favorite move is) HA

Garner

You can subscribe by sending an e-mail to hioctanerevival60@gmail.com, it's free and you'll receive each new publication directly by e-mail!

Commentaires